As a lifelong resident of Beaver and a graduate of Beaver High School and Penn State University, Chuck has a deeply rooted commitment to the Beaver area.
Working with the Beaver Area Heritage Foundation, he supervised the conversion of the Pittsburgh & Lake Erie Railroad freight station into the Beaver Area Historical Museum and the reconstruction of the 1802 log house on the same site.
Chuck served on the committee to repurpose the Pittsburgh & Lake Erie passenger station into the Beaver Cultural and Event Center and developed the station’s event lawn Belvedere project.
He is currently serving as a member of the Historical & Architectural Review Board (HARB) for the Borough of Beaver and the Beaver Station Operating Committee. He is president of the Beaver County Foundation.