- Meet at Beaver – 6.00am – 23rd April – Weather depending – Back-up date: 30th April
- Transport provided to a location to Hells Hollow Falls Car Park (40.931330063545644, -80.23999567332436) – Arrival Time: 7.00am
- Quick stop at Alpha Falls (40.96020500403945, -80.16876061640004)
- Final location is Buttermilk Falls (40.813068, -80.325495)
- Lunch included
- Return to Gallery – lecture on post processing of the images
- Workshop will be finished by 4.00pm
- Class limited to 5 students
While hiking near waterfalls and taking photos can be an enjoyable experience, it can also be dangerous. Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear as there will be some climbing on rocks and river banks. Especially around rivers and waterfalls, rocks and banks can be very slippery. Please do not book this workshop if this situation is not suitable for you. Please exercise caution and be aware of your surroundings. Additionally, be respectful of the environment and do not disturb the natural habitat. Always prioritize safety and follow all rules and regulations.
- Good Tripod
- Polarizer Filter
- ND Filter
- Good Waterproof Boots ( Mid to Tall)
- Warm – Waterproof Clothing
- Back Pack for your Camera
- In case of Rain – waterproof protection for your camera & lens.
- Wide angle lens and Medium length lens
What you will learn:
Learn how to evaluate the weather and wind to pick the perfect location to shoot waterfalls on that particular day.
Understand the time needed from start to finish and why this is important.
Learn how to create your composition, understand aperture and why you use it. How to combine it with good shutter speed and ISO to capture the right photograph.
Learn how to understand the light and make final adjustments to get the best you can from the current weather conditions.
Understand the need for proper equipment and how it is used to get the perfect waterfall photo.
Understand photoshop and post processing
Learn an effective way to transfer your images from the camera to your computer and external hard drives.
Learn how to structure your folders and files to process you them easier depending on your requirements.
Learn how to use Adobe Raw Converter to do 90% of your post processing before Photoshop.
Learn how HDR and Panoramic photography.
Learn how to use selective tools in Photoshop such as cloning to clean up your image.
Learn how to re-size your images, save them for the web or for the printer.
Finally – How to save your image.
The workshop is non – refundable if date moved to the back up date of April 30rd.